Friday, February 26, 2010

NYC snow update

Take a look at our car which is parked on the street out front of our apartment in Harlem.
A little funny at first, then I thought about me having to dig it out. As I looked at this next picture more closely I realized this has to be a joke.
Take a look at the cars in front of me, do you see them with snow piled up over their windows? And by the way - It is still snowing. Here is one more angle just for good measure.More good news - the small shovel I purchase earlier this same month to dig my car out when it was similiarly burried by the last snow storm is in the trunk. I may need another shovel just to get to the shovel in the trunk.

4 comments:

Tyler and Stacy: said...

That is awesome!

I miss snow.

auntie libby said...

ahh the beauty of a nor'easter! good luck! and i must say that i am grateful the baby is due in april!

Jordan and Candice said...

That is crazy. We have a few spoons we could bring over to help dig the car out.

Sunny said...

Hopefully alternate side parking is suspended forever. Good grief. This is getting ridiculous. And sorry about your shovel.