Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Insert Catchy Title Here

spring break is here.  dalton is closed for two weeks and by the time it reopens, we'll have an actual baby and i'll be on leave.

after three rainy days, the sun is finally shining.  i'm thinking of going outside for a walk.

i'm also thinking about starting a load of laundry, possibly writing a few more thank you notes...  

all fleeting thoughts.  for now i'm on the couch, watching last night's american idol and munching popcorn.  lamenting the lack of a name for bun and wondering when this nesting thing is going to kick in. 

3 comments:

Ashley C. said...

Ahhhhhh!!! I can't believe it is that close!!! I can't wait! I just wish you guys were closer so I could come cuddle that little bun when she is here!! Sending lots of love and good luck!! We love you guys!!!!

sterlingandbrandi said...

Oh wow - so close! I still need to send a present! This went by fast for me! ( Not so for you, I know!) My nesting thing kicked in one afternoon where I detailed the garage. Not helpful or useful or all. And that was all the "nesting" I did.

Brad and Danielle said...

Wow, you're actually thinking about walking still?? By the time I was that pregnant walking (who are we kidding - MOVING) was completely out of the question.

Good luck with the last couple weeks! We are so excited for you!

(And don't worry about the name thing. Connor didn't get his name until the day after he was born. It helped us to see what he looked like first.)