Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Product Placement

I'm slightly skeptical of product claims but nevertheless, love trying new products.  I'm up for gambling a few bucks on thicker hair, antiperspirant that works like sweat gland surgery, or lash-growing mascara.   This time around Jason bought into the claims--"the Comfort Zone relieves tension and swelling in your legs while improving skin tone and elasticity, for refreshed relieved revitalized legs!"  I had given up on my ankles for the next five weeks and, despite a big hearty smile, had serious doubts when I opened the box on Valentine's Day.
Remember these puppies?  This is what my feet look like at the end of a typical day....

It smells good and of course, feels fantastic being massaged into my feet at night.  Best of all...look at  my ankles in the morning!  

I'm a believer!

4 comments:

Jordan and Candice said...

Wow! That is amazing. I will have to remember this one.

Melissa said...

What a difference! I'm glad you found something to relieve the discomfort. :)

auntie libby said...

ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow, ow!

Those legs and ankles definitely deserves a seven ow response! But she is worth it and we are all grateful for your sacrifice! Love you bunches!

and Jason rub those feet!

coriconnors said...

Oh dear. I want to come rub those poor sore feet for you! They will go down quicker if you get them higher than your heart. Lie prone, and get the master of the house to rub them just like he is pushing the water down toward your heart.
This is the voice of experience.
You are such a beautiful giver of life!