Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Weekend Update (a little late)

Jason and I got to puppy sit this weekend! My friend, Erin, was heading out of town so we got to take care of her "girls"--Penny, Gwen, and Maddie. I actually couldn't tell Gwen or Maddie apart all weekend. They're sisters and look exactly alike. The weather was unbelievable, so we took the golden retrievers to Rockefeller Park for a walk. Walking in the park with dogs is one of life's simple pleasures. I loved our nice long walk, smiling at and chatting with other dog owners, and "country life".
Here's Jason by the lake...

Maddie, Gwen and I...It was so warm!

I've always loved grazing cows. For this guy, small fence = no problem.

Bright Autumn Leaves!



Wonderful problem solving skills.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like living in Manhattan. But this post made me jealous. Let's all stay in the city and buy country homes. See? Once again, money solved our problems.