Sunday, October 14, 2007

Just Because

"Just because..." is my favorite reason to give/recieve gifts. I like to send my sisters random little things in the mail or pick up something for Jason while I'm out, usually a food or clothing item. This "just because" also applies to cards and flowers. When they aren't inspired by a birthday or holiday, I love them....but bring home flowers on Valentine's day and I am not impressed. I think this is any easy principle to figure out.

Friday Jason did it perfectly. I got from work around 7 or 8, and after a few minutes Jason says, "Close your eyes." He then appears in front of me and with a tiny brown box. I open it and pull out the most fabulous key chain I have ever seen. It's gorgeous and I love it and he gave it to me "just because".

I am lucky.

1 comment:

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

i like to call these kinds of gifts prizes...makes you feel like you won a little something just for being you! good job jason!