Thursday, March 03, 2011

Withdrawl

I miss Deven. 
I'm lucky.  I have two brother-in-laws that I enjoy spending time with.  Not everyone can say that.  Becoming friends with Jason's little brother was easy.  Deven's accepting, caring, generous, honest, and so fun to be around.  Turns out he's wonderful with babies too.  Stella adores him.  What can I say? The girl has good taste.  From seeing them together, I'm pretty sure she's particularly fond of his laugh, his perfect "shh, baby, baby" rock to sleep, and his big muscles.
Deven also has a fantastic sense of style and sent Stella this darling coat (poor picture but trust me, it is adorable).

3 comments:

auntie libby said...

yeah - i miss deven too! i miss seeing deven with stella! i miss seeing stella!

Gardner's Compost said...

He was just telling me how he has not seen Stella enough. We all love having Deven around. Cute Stella.

noelle regina said...

uncle deven does have real nice arms.
and great taste.
i want an uncle deven!

stella is adorable. xoxo