Tuesday, March 08, 2011

SAHM

Me to Jason last night, "You won't believe what happened today. In the showcase showdown a woman bid 29,000 and the actual showcase price was $29,072. That's only $72 off so she won both showcases!"
  
I was watching the Price Is Right. I even recorded the end so I wouldn't miss the showcase showdown while I played with Stella.

Is Tivo-ing The Price Is Right typical 29 year old behavior?  The commercials advertising mobility chairs (complete with clips of a great-grandmother taking in the vistas of the Grand Canyon from their seats), Life Alert beepers, and free diabetic supplies seem to indicate that it is not.

11 comments:

Marci Joy said...

My brother texts me all the time: "are you watching the price is right right now!!?" love it.

noelle regina said...

oh my goodness she is so freakin cute i can't stand it.

dear buttons,
don't grow any bigger. i'm on my way (almost). did you get my postcard from spain?

love you,
noelle

Ashley said...

That is really funny. I didn't know you're only 29. Such a young thing.

Oliver & Margy said...

Any time I am home sick, I am sure to wake up at 11am to watch the price is right. And I always give Oliver updates like that too. I love the characters on that show! Just too funny.

Melissa said...

I love you Erica! You just made my day :)

Rebecca Smylie said...

The thing that caught me notice: you tivoed it so you could play with Stella. You are a good mom. I usually play with my children so I can watch TV.

Brad and Danielle said...

I watched that one too!!! The woman that lost, though, won tons of stuff in the show too. A new car, and $25,000 from spinning the wheel because she landed on $1 twice. CRAZY!

Sadder than you tivoing that, is that I remember almost the whole show. :)

Gardner's Compost said...

Do I see brown eyes and three teeth on the bottom?
What a doll!

Gardner's Compost said...

Oh, and probably a little green pea in her cute little fingers.
This makes me feel I am almost there - see you in a couple of weeks Stellie!

angelique said...

I would argue that Tivo-ing anything is typical 29-yr-old behavior - the people those commercials are aimed probably can't program a Tivo

LC. said...

cutest picture!