Monday, February 28, 2011

32 Weeks. Already?

Bending is a challenge.  My feet started to swell today.  I'm "nesting" compulsively.  Refined carbs and sugary foods are an impossible temptation.  I get extremely tired.   It's official.  I feel pregnant.
I also look pregnant.  Very.  
These are only the 2nd bump pictures I've taken.  The first was 21 weeks (when we found out we were expecting) and now 11 weeks later.  I wish I could blame someone else.  
Poor little guy.  This'll probably be the story of his life. 
I was looking through Stella's bump pictures and realized that this is my pregnancy uniform.  I enjoy fashion but not as much as I enjoy being comfortable.  So Lululemons and stretchy t-shirts it is.  
Most often it's a black / gray combo. 
On the upside if I'm wearing this and I go for a walk, I consider it actual exercise.

11 comments:

Ashley said...

You look fantastic! I feel like I just saw you a month ago and you didn't look pregnant at all! Now you are having a baby so soon. Crazy!

Rebecca Smylie said...

You do look fantastic. and I love your uniform. Probably because I have exactly the same one. I have to find the warm weather equivalent.

john said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley C. said...

You are so cute! I love it!!

Alizilla.lauren said...

Yay for baby g!! You look so cute pregnant Erica. Jealous. :) Glad baby G and you have learned to just love those rainbow belts. You look so cute, and i'm so excited for this little guy.

Brad and Danielle said...

Jeez, I wish I looked like you when I was pregnant. You look amazing! What's your secret?? I didn't get the "stay skinny while pregnant" memo.

Can't wait to meet the little guy! Any names yet?

Gardner's Compost said...

All I can say is, You look beautiful.

Britney said...

You look great! Great post title because I'm thinking the same thing. 32 weeks? Wow! I feel like the last time I saw you, you were looking barely pregnant and now you look pregnant pregnant. Your little guy will be here soon!

Melissa said...

You are beautiful Erica! And I am sorry to say, that will be the story of his life. Natalie has the cutest scrapbook of the first year of her life and the rest of my kids pictures are still saved on the computer. Seriously sad. I hope your feet don't swell too much- that sounded awful last time :(

Amber Henrie said...

I still can't believe you're pregnant again, but love it and can't wait for this cute little boy to arrive.

Dr. LaRisse Skene said...

YAY for the belly picture! I cant wait until he gets here!