Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I'm Baaaack

Actually "we're" back because Jason, Margy, Oliver, Tim and Sally all made it too. Guatemala was incredible but with so much to do, I can only blog a preview--two of my favorite stops. We hiked up a volcano to enjoy spectacular lava flows. Jason loved getting as close as possible.Later we visited the Mayan ruins in Tikal. We're standing on a medium height temple (more about my intense fear of heights later) in the main acropolis, behind us is the Jaguar temple. Impressive buildings.

7 comments:

Rebecca Smylie said...

And we said we wouldn't let her stop us... Just know that as soon as she is big enough, we're going to ask if you guys want to go again.

Ashley C. said...

soooooo fun. we cant wait to see more pics and hear all the details. looks amazing. we miss you guys. come visit HERE soon.

nikki said...

Yes... next time, I want to come too. Sounds awesome and I want to see more pictures. By the way... do you own the book you are promoting on food? If so, I would like to read it.

E.F.G. said...

nikki, i would love to lend it. currently sally has it...but its all yours next

Dr. LaRisse Skene said...

Erica you are sooo cute I love you!!!

john said...

did you eat any penguinos?
I am so jealous.

familia Bybaran said...

It look like you had an amazing trip. Fun group of people too. I am pretty jealous myself.