Monday, November 26, 2007

Words not needed


For those of you who did not have the chance to watch the game, all you need to do is listen to these two clips.
4th Qtr. - Utah leads by a score of 10-9. Under 1:30 to play. BYU has the ball, 4th down and 18 to go for the first down. I have to admit I was pretty bummed at this point. Listen to what happens next!
http://www.mediamax.com/yadda/Hosted/Coll ie418.mp3
A few plays later - Max Hall hands the ball off to Harvey Unga on 2nd and 7 from the 11 yard line. Go ahead and listen. I have just made this the ring tone on my cell phone.
http://www.mediamax.com/yadda/Hosted/UngaTD.mp3

7 comments:

Ashley C. said...

Go cougs.

So good to see you guys... as always. Thanks for visiting. We miss you guys already.....

Until the neck n nog...

Tyler and Stacy: said...

The Cougs set to the music of Rocky, what could be better? I think I cried myself to sleep that night. Beautiful.

Scott said...

I've watched this video about 3,078 times.

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

i'm not a big sports fan but those sound bites made even me pretty excited. i'm sure cody would have been freaking out if we had watched the game. fun stuff!

Oliver said...

told you BYU would win (even if they waited until the last minute...literally).

Unknown said...

It always does feel good when we beat Utah. And when we do it in the last minute, somehow it feels even better.

matt said...

Austin Collie is right--God really does want the Cougars to win.