Saturday, November 10, 2007

Dear...

Unknown caller,
Go ahead and leave a message because until I know who you are and what you may want, I am not answering.

Fall,
I'm happy you're here. The chill in the air feels nice.

Fellow Shopper,
I do not care how well behaved your Golden Retriever is, or how tiny your Terrier is, dogs have no business in Banana Republic, the Food Emporium, or any shopping establishment.

Earring Back,
I am super bitter that you fell off today. After you did, I lost one of my favorite earrings. Bitter.

Dear Personalized Stationary,
I want you but you are just too pricey. Can't a girl get her initials embossed on a budget?

Dear Burger Joint grill,
I'm glad you decided to work again tonight because that burger was delicious!

Dear JCrew,
I wish your prices were generally 25% less. If they were, I'd buy 50% more.

Dear Sweatpants,
I love you.

Very Truly Yours, Erica

5 comments:

familia Bybaran said...

you are hilarious! have you ever visited the jcrew outlet at woodbury commons. we should take a trip.

Marci + Dan said...

Dear Erica, I adore you. Love, Marci

nikki said...

I love it.

Ashley said...

Love the post!! I so agree with dogs in stores. Its madness!
As for the stationary, you can get it pretty cheap. I'll teach you how when you are here in Utah. Can't wait!

Ashley C. said...

this may be my favorite post of all time.