Tuesday, September 04, 2007

PFP: picture free post

Just when I was in the full swing of blogging, something terrible has happened. I can't upload pictures. This has put a serious damper on my urge to blog. I had a lovely post about my cousin Ady's weddding...but without pictures? And what of, our trip to Seattle or the before and afters of the classroom I am desperately trying to get set up.

A few updates will suffice...

1. The white dress was returned to our dry cleaner and now, I'll just have to just trust fate.

2. I decided on the Aldo true-gray shoes. I think they're gorgeous. They do make me a little on the too-tall side (sorry, to all my tall friends and super tall sister) and my feet really suffer if I try to wear them for too long. Other than that, it's love.

3. Since the last post, Jason and I went out to Newport Beach for my cousin's wedding and this past weekend we spent Labor day in Seattle with Brandi, Sterling, Tyler, Stacy and briefly, Rett and Jill. As soon as pictures are up, the official posts are up. (And no, I don't imagine people are waiting on it).

4. The past full week of my life has been devoted to the new classroom. My past four years as a Science teacher were much different. Despite training, education and warning, I somehow imagined cleaning, organizing and setting up a warm learning environment would be a quicker process. There have been a couple 7:30-7:30 days with two of us working our tails off. Despite that part, I am loving how it's coming together. The room that I thought was small and shoddy (albeit, only by Dalton standards...it does have windows after all), is beginning to look open and beautiful. Now it just needs some bright, energetic children to fill it up.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I AM waiting for the posts and more importantly, I laughed out loud about the classroom having windows comments.