Sunday, September 09, 2007

Catching up on Summer

How many times have I said to Erica, "I am going to post this on our blog?" The answer is - way too many. Here are a few of the things you may have missed about our summer.


We took a little trip upstate to Niagara Falls with the McCullochs before they left us. Nate and I took a moment to check out the map during a pit stop overlooking Lake Ontario. Just like the map told us, this road was a dead end.
















I was right there for every single set of stairs for the entire weekend. What would the McCullochs have done without me?
















How could we go upstate and not stop here? The birthplace of one of the world's most important innovations....Buffalo Wings!!


My beautiful wife and I at the falls.








The inspiration for our trip was none other than the New York State licence plate - NYC to Niagara.








That is it for now... I better stop here before I throw the computer our the window. I had just added photos of our trip to Seattle and Blogger just erased them. They will have to wait until next time.

2 comments:

familia Bybaran said...

Great post, Jason. SOunds like it was a fun trip. Can't wait to see the photos of seattle. Sorry blogger erased them. I like uploading all the pics to picassa web albums first and then cutting from there. I have found it easier and more reliable.

Nate said...

Pretty work, Jason. Who was that handsome fellow in the blue shirt in some of the pictures? So, did you go over the falls in a barrel?
Those wings were delightful. They actually converted Ash to the wing. Good work. You changed our lives.