Wednesday, March 28, 2012

my boys.

In three days my baby turns 1.  
In seven days my husband's training is over.  
aren't they cute?
When Jason left to begin training, I had a tiny but nagging concern about his relationship with Anton.  Anton had been alive for 7 short months so their father-son bond was just beginning to form.  

If I had only known how this would all work out.

Anton crawls frantically toward the door when Jason gets home.  He leaps from my arms to be held by dad.  He buries his head into his neck (I like to do this too).  He watches Jason intently and breaks into a huge smile as soon as he catches his eye.  And my favorite?  The squeals of delight when they play together (from both of them).

All that concern for nothing.  Nothing.  They adore each other.  And oh, how I love my boys.






5 comments:

auntie libby said...

like

auntie libby said...

and happy birthday sweet boy and delicious little girl!

Dr. LaRisse Skene said...

Happy birthday Anton!! Erica, You are such a great mom and I am so happy for you and Jason. So glad he is almost done with his training! Only a few more short days.... :)

coriconnors said...

I love your boys, too! And your girl. And your girl's mama!

Gardner's Compost said...

Now my heart is swelling.