Sunday, January 30, 2011

I have to face it...

it's all my fault.  Stella can now stand up from the floor without using a leg, table, wall, shelf, etc to pull up on.  She can also stand for several seconds before lowering herself to the ground.  On Thursday night she was standing and tried to move towards the t.v. stand.  Yo Gabba, Gabba was on.  She fell face first into the t.v. stand.  I'm sure it was one of the saddest days of my life.  
Here's the aftermath...

Luckily, she still seems to love me.

5 comments:

scott and linds said...

awwwww... poor thing. ;( Put look at that great smile!! What an adorable little lady.

Gardner's Compost said...

Of course she still loves you - you were the one who came to her rescue and dried the tears. She's in that accident stage - kiss her owee for me.

auntie libby said...

of course she would love you! look at that smile, she is a gem. give her gentle hugs and kisses from me! :)

coriconnors said...

How will she ever learn to be a champion if she never has pain to smile through? Best thing for an only child is no not be only very long (got that one covered :) )

Melissa said...

Oh Erica! I know exactly how you feel! I am sorry you both had to go through that. It's not your fault and I am sorry to say, this was the first of dozens of these types of things. It's part of growing up, unfortunately :(