Monday, November 01, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

I can't imagine not wanting to see Stella in her costume.  My original visions involved somewhat clever, homemade costumes for the whole family.  But then, time flew by (see post below).  Luckily GG had the foresight to pick up an adorable costume.

Trying it on with GG.  Love her peeking over her shoulder and that pudgy cheek.
Naturally she ingested several leaves.

 Her friend, Eliana, was also a duck.  Same tights.  Fuzzier body.  Both adorable.
 We went to the park after taking a few pictures.  Stella took a few trips down the mini-slide and was pooped.  She was down for a nap less than 15 minutes after this picture was taken.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Oooh I love it!! I was excited to see Stella in her duck costume and she did not disappoint. She can join our zoo anytime.

Gardner's Compost said...

Thanks for posting Erica. Could she get any cuter? I love the one with her in the leaves - she just makes me smile.

Marci Joy said...

Darling!

Now I wish I was at the Ward Halloween party.

noelle regina said...

and the one little duck with the feather on her back ...

OH STELLIE BUTTONS. can't wait to see her. (whenever that is)

RETTJ16 said...

Ever see the movie "look who's talking?" I imagine those two cuties are talking it up saying "oh my gosh...where did you get your outfit, it is so cute!!" and etc!! :) haahaa! Cute cute!!

lanni said...

that is one CUTE chickie!