Friday, October 15, 2010

Snow Puff


Last May a package arrived from [aunt] Noelle and Uncle Matt.  Stella was a few weeks old but Noelle had snagged some great deals (she's good at that).  There was a ruffled summer one-piece, a darling corduroy dress, and this...


snow puff.
 Generally I try not to rush the seasons.  I don't spend Thanksgiving dinner thinking about Christmas, but I was dying to see Stella in this.  The extreme fluff, the balls for feet, how tiny her hands look peeking out of the sleeves....it lived up to all of my expectations.
Bring it, Old Man Winter.  Stella's ready.

7 comments:

angelique said...

you have a very patient baby, also a very cute one

kristin said...

She looks happy to be dressed in that puffball!

Ashley C. said...

I LOVE the snow puff!!! :) Adorable!

Ashley said...

She is so adorable!! I love the snow puffs, even though I think my kids wore them twice all winter. Seems like they'd be much more practical in NY since you're out and about in a stroller more (they don't fit in car seats & I'm too lazy to get them in and out of the suit).

noelle regina said...

I AM IN LOVE. oh my goodness. put her and her snow puff in a box and send her out here.

Jordan and Candice said...

Haha! That is amazing!

Marci Joy said...

Awesome.