Sunday, October 17, 2010

Raindrops on Roses, and Whiskers on Kittens




This week, in an effort to express gratitude (and instead of obsessing over a boot purchase), I'm posting a few of my favorite things. 
Favorite Things About Fall
- roasting pumpkins and making delicious treats (muffins and soup)
- accessorizing with scarves
- watching the colorful leaves outside our apartment shaking in the wind
- hot chocolate
- campaign signs posted in yards
- merging into holiday mode but no holiday craziness
- watching movies on rainy days (we've had lots of those)
- apple picking (mostly apple eating)

HAPPY FALL!

4 comments:

Kaylee said...

I think of a few of my favorite things, and then I don't feel, so bad!!

Stacy said...

Please tell me about your boot purchase. I've been looking for the perfect pair for many years now.

sterlingandbrandi said...

What the heck. I just tried to comment on a post in my Google Reader of your bad day, but blogger says it doesn't exist. I wanted to give you good news: We're coming to Utah! (Mostly because I was fishing for begging. jk jk) And I had a day that was not panning out very well because I was dieting and exercising, and then I just sat on my butt eating homemade popcorn (favorite bloat inducing snack ever) and drinking diet coke with limeade ice cubes (favorite bloat inducing drink ever) and it really really improved my mood. So just indulge your pretty little self is my recommendation.

noelle regina said...

i'm grateful for sisters who update their blogs with photos of my adorable stellie buttons.

unfortunately, i don't have one of those right now ...