Tuesday, October 12, 2010

back in the big apple

at 6 months, stella has made 6 cross country flights.  1/2 of which we've done alone.  i no longer dread getting on the plane.  it seems pretty routine (knock on wood).  as soon as we settle in, she starts making friends with nearby passengers...smiling, laughing and craning to make eye contact.  as we take off, she drinks her 6 oz. and then takes a 2.5-3 hour nap.  she wakes up "singing" (which most people, including me, find adorable) and then wiggles around until it's time for her landing bottle.

i left my camera in utah so sadly i can't post pictures of stella's first byu game or our other adventures (did i even take pictures).   but there is some good news.  we came home with 380+ images to sort through (a wonderful birthday gift from GG).  here is a sneak peak at stella's 6 month pics...



for the record, her calf is NOT as large as it looks in the 3rd picture.  her thighs are chubby but her calf is definitely not. 

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that face!! I need to squeeze her. When are we getting together again???

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness Erica and Jason! She is seriously so beautiful. I want to squeeze those cheeks. Oh goodness.

lk87tg2010 said...

I cannot handle how adorable she is!

Rebecca Smylie said...

Fantastic pictures. Erica, you look great. Stella, as ever, is stunning.

Enjoy your cross country flights. Someday not far off, she will want to play on the airplane. I recommend you start flying with Jason in about two months...

Ashley C. said...

She is so darling! Love her and you!!! so glad we keep getting to see you guys!!!

emily kate said...

Oh my heck! Freaking adorable! Now I'm thinking I want to take 6 month photos of Addie post-haste.

Stacy said...

Wow, she is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I can't wait to meet her!

uncle matt said...

Delicious. I could eat her up.

Brad and Danielle said...

What a happy girl you have. I love love love these cute pictures of her!

coriconnors said...

Cuteness! So dang cute!!
Bummed that I totally missed seeing you last week. But hey...there's always NEXT WEEK!
Love you!

sterlingandbrandi said...

Oh my gosh, I love her! And the pictures! I have to say, we are super overscheduled and are debating cutting our Utah trip for Ally's wedding, but looking at these pictures are really making me want to make it there to meet that little Miss!!

Melissa said...

I love her!

RETTJ16 said...

How did you guys make such a beautiful baby??!!

RETTJ16 said...

Wait...that didn't come out right?! I just can't believe how truely beautiful she is!!! Seriously!!