Saturday, November 19, 2011

Rock Your Title

1. Listed, random thought blog posts are almost always my favorites to read. 
2. I think I need this dress.
3. Noelle and Matt are teaching me how to use the internet better.  I realize that's lame.  Little things that I've maybe forgotten like opening multiple tabs while shopping, taking screen shots and uploading videos.
Turn down your volume, I wasn't thinking when I help the camera right by my face. I'm trying to teach her about privacy (a bathroom thing) and she now loves reading in privacy (adorable!). And yelling, "Shtop," is Stella's new thing. I prefer it to "No!"     

4. I sometimes forget that Stella's still a baby because she is extremely capable.  Like today I asked her to go upstairs and get me diapers for Anton.  And she did it.  But she's 19 months so really I shouldn't be sending her on errands around the house, especially ones that involve stairs.  (safety note: my mom supervised the stair part).   

5. My friend Halloween costume was so clever.  Can you tell what she is?  She was told me I was part of the *inspiration.
6.  Jason and I are talking about having a small Christmas for the kids.  But it is so hard.  I love too many brands...Melissa & Doug, B.Toys, Young Explorers, Manhattan Toys.  And so many of the toys are educational. That gets me EVERY time.  I want to get puzzles, art supplies, new books, toy cars, dress up clothes, puppets, and a pony!  Ok, I'm kidding about the pony but it's easy to get carried away. 
7. The filters on Instagram make it one of my favorite iPhone apps.  Do you have a favorite?
 
8.  I need a new blog title.  Clearly I wasn't thinking ahead when I titled it, "Stella's World."  Suggestions are welcome.

*A stressed out, young mother.  


3 comments:

noelle regina said...

oh man these kids are cute.

matt said...

missing those kids. Now turn your iPhone sideways when you take a video and you'll be all set.

Emily Kate said...

I have the same problem with Christmas. I WANT it to be small. I know Adelaide will get tons of stuff from my family. But there are just so many awesome things out there I want to have. So hard to hold back.