Monday, May 09, 2011

We're still here...

We're alive.  And well.  And, well, busy. 
Anton is eating, sleeping and growing.  Good job, son.
Stella continues to be our happy tornado. 
 
Growing up my sisters and I always got bathing suits in our Easter baskets.   So naturally, Stella will be getting them too.  Noelle took this picture right before I made her actually try it on.  Little neon polka dots are going to look fabulous when she gets tan.  I plan on getting her tan this summer. 
Her hair is finally long enough to get into a little whale-spout ponytail.  I think it's adorable and more importantly it keeps the shaggy bangs out of her eyes. 

5 comments:

auntie libby said...

yes she is adorable and anton is looking more like his sister these days. what a good looking boy he is! i can't wait to meet him and hold him!

love to you all.

Melissa said...

Anton looks so much Stella in that first picture! I love him! And Stella is so beautiful! I can't wait to see them this summer!

Rebecca Smylie said...

I love the whale spout. And swimming suits in the easter basket? Always? When you older did this continue? I love it. I think a swimming suit in my easter basket might have had me less disappointed about the fact that my family used real eggs instead of plastic ones filled with candy.

emily kate said...

Addie says she's jealous of Stella's hair.

I can't believe you have two children under the age of 13 months. And that they and you are all still alive and seemingly happy. Some days I can't say that about me and my ONE kid! You're a rockstar.

noelle regina said...

oh my goodness. she is too darn cute. i can't stand it. at least she recognizes me on the gchat. when are you coming to visit?!?!