Monday, December 06, 2010

Get These

Really.  The following baby products make motherhood much easier.  When we have another baby, these will all be on hand.  Until then, I just try to push them on every pregnant woman I know.  (Candice, Have a pen handy?)

Kicky Pants bamboo stretch blankets.  The stretch makes a swaddling so easy, they're very soft and the prints are lovely. 
 I watched a wise mother using one of these Munchkin formula dispensers in church one Sunday.  You can make a bottle in 30 seconds with one hand (plus a knee or stroller). 
I'm a t-shirt and jeans kind of girl, and it's harder than one might think to find a solid-colored, not over-embelished shirt for babies.  And then I found Andee Lew baby bodysuits.  Perfection.
Our bathtub is deep and it seems even deeper when you're hanging over the side for 20 minutes.  This has saved our knees and backs, and as promised "makes bath time more fun for everyone."

3 comments:

Jordan and Candice said...

Love the tips! Thank you dearest.

Emily Kate said...

I just went right to amazon and bought that formula dispenser. You should see the mess I made in the car trying to make a bottle for Addie on the way home from the airport with the formula out of a ziplock bag. MESS. I didn't even know that amazing product existed!

Beth, Cody, Morgan, Pepper, Hazel said...

Okay, I am really excited right now for two reasons. 1.Yay, congrats on being pregnant and for skipping over the yuckiness of the first trimester. 2. I have been racking my brain to figure out a great surprise gift for Cody and the tub mat was perfect! He loves to give the kids bath but it is really hard on his back and knees. Genius:) Also, I love the formula dispensers too. I have used them through two babies and they still work like a dream. Thanks and congrats again!