Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I'm Sick When....


I love Diet Coke...there's probably a post in the archives about it. Please don't pass me a can laced with vitamins or made with Splenda. Not with lemon, or with lime. Just the classic version, preferably in a can. It may be running through my veins. But when I'm not feeling well, I have no desire for the stuff.

And so tonight, with my ear aching just a little and a craving for hot chocolate instead of a DC with my grilled cheese and tomato, I may be sick.

7 comments:

angelique said...

go. see. a. doctor.

Ashley C. said...

i am always puzzled when a diet coke doesnt sound good.

this could be serious.

Oliver & Margy said...

argh... feel better! And I like angelique's comment too, but it can only really come from her.

Stacy said...

Angelique, you are too funny! I hope you start feeling better soon.

Tyler and Stacy: said...

Could be the sign of maturing taste buds.

familia Bybaran said...

I have heard that Diet coke has wonderful medicinal qualities. I am with you 98% percent. I like my DC in a bottle frozen slightly in the freezer, but not too much so it bursts out the top when you open it.

Feel better soon. I am also a little bit sick. Yuck.

RETTJ16 said...

Ohhhhh hot chocolate!! Yummmmmmm

I always know something is wrong with Rett when he doesn't have a DC! Yet to see it...but i am sure it will happen one day...!!