Tuesday, July 24, 2012

You Won't Hear This From Me....

"This is too rich / sweet to finish."  
Hubby and I shared one of these last night.  Delicious.  Have you had one yet?  Creamy vanilla bean ice cream dipped in dark chocolate then dipped again in caramel and, hold on, dipped again in chocolate.  
I don't know if I have that exactly right but you get the point.  Delicious
Hubby said he wasn't sure he could eat a whole one by himself-- "too rich."  I agree on the richness but not eating a whole one? 
 I ate a whole one for breakfast and was fine.


6 comments:

Oliver & Margy said...

I love it. This is a conversation Oliver and I would have. You always introduce us to the best snacks (we were just talking about your carmel corn, and remember Late Night Snack ice cream???). Hope to share treats with you soon!

Jenny H said...

This made me so happy. I like your style.
I'll pick up a box for breakfast tomorrow.

MeganHowell said...

My kind of lady. Those are my WEAKNESS! I am going to buy a package for myself later this evening at the store so what I'm saying is, thanks for the GREAT idea.

Brad and Danielle said...

I have had one! They really are delicious!

angelique said...

the best part of being a grown-up is that you can have ice cream for breakfast whenever you feel like it

Melissa said...

You make me smile, Erica :)