Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Here we are In D.C.(Falls Church to be precise)

Or in other words...Jason started his training for the foreign service .

Here is a glimpse of what we've been up to (according to my iPhone)...
Giggling.
These two adore each other. I recommend having babies 12 months apart. Really.
Celebrating 33 fabulous years.
I love this birthday boy and know this year is going to be amazing.
Taking a General Conference Sunday drive.
The temple was gorgeous even on an a deary day.
Cuddling.
There is no one I'd rather be worn out with.

3 comments:

noelle regina said...

Can't wait to have these kiddos back as roomies. It's so quiet around the house. (well, relatively quiet in a Nicolai house)

Glad you're having fun in DC. See you soon.

Sunny said...

Your babies are sweet. I'm glad you are recommending having children 12 months apart. That means life is good.

And your iPhone-picture-taking skills are too. That picture of the temple would fetch a good price on a great little site called etsy. I would be one of your first customers.

Oliver & Margy said...

Oh yay! I love seeing these posts and pictures. We're hoping this year is one of the best for you guys.