Wednesday, June 01, 2011

The Land of No


Our bathroom has morphed into the Land of No.  Stella has extremely limited options in there--no touching the toilet, no unrolling toilet paper, no pulling my curling iron out, etc.  Usually we just keep the door closed.  I was changing Anton's diaper and Stella was out of sight for a few minutes.   She got into the Land of No and somehow into the tub.  I imagine she leaned forward and tipped onto her hands.  She was having such a good time (without any water) that I left her to do her thing.

5 comments:

Oliver & Margy said...

She is too cute.

noelle regina said...

I MISS THIS LITTLE GIRL SO MUCH. when can we video chat? i miss her.

emily kate said...

Oh look at that cute face! What a doll. Addie just learned how to get in the tub last week. I just realized that during the day (without water) it's probably a good place to entertain her because there's not that much for her to get into and she's contained! (It seems like every time I comment it's about how she and Addie are doing the same things. They must be kindred spirits!)

Gardner's Compost said...

GG and Gpa's hearts are melting and yearning! She's the cutest thing ever.

Sunny said...

There is a great story from the Friend magazine 20 years ago called "The Yes Yes Place." Your post reminded me that creating such a space for my own children would be nice for all of us.