Wednesday, April 20, 2011

All Hands On Deck

 We're dealing with a lot of bottles, diapers, and making sure Stella doesn't suffocate Anton (with love).
Feeding two babies and hand washing the dishes takes up a 1/4 of our days. I don't think that's an exaggeration. Luckily Stella is down to 3 bottles a day and the little guy should be nursing soon.
 

Stellie is bursting at the seams with brotherly love. So bursting in fact that she tries to climb into the bouncy seat and pack n' play with him. She wants to play with Anton's face, stroke his head, and hold his hands.
It's adorable.

8 comments:

Rebecca Smylie said...

You've got this in the bag.

Jordan and Candice said...

If anyone is going to be great at this, its you guys. Can we please help somehow? I would really love to come visit when you guys are up for visitors.

Unknown said...

I think you 2 are rockstars.

Oliver & Margy said...

Totally amazing. You two are such great parents. Feel free to bring your dishes over to our dishwasher any day. Seriously, I'll drop off the key.

kristin said...

I can't wait to see both of them this weekend! Yea!

Brad and Danielle said...

Oh my, you guys are my heroes. I'm terrified to have a second. Not because I don't love Connor, because I adore him. It's having Connor PLUS another that I'm afraid of. Plus going through everything all over again.

Gardner's Compost said...

It's like riding a bicycle, right? Once you learn how you never forget! So proud of you two.
I think Stella and Anton are well on their way to being BFF's.

RETTJ16 said...

You have a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l family!!