Sunday, July 25, 2010

OVERDUE THANK YOU NOTES

 
I went back to work in June (this picture was taken on the last day of school).  There were several reasons going back worked for our family: a few extra $$ before the paychecks stop rolling in, the last two weeks of kindergarten aren't exactly grueling, closure, I adored my class this year (angels!), to collect "my" stuff from the classroom, etc.  The best childcare in NY made the decision extra easy. Thanks Grandma Allene and GG (Grandma Gardner) who each stayed with Stella for a week.  She relished in the love and attention!   
Stella had just started really, truly smiling in response to those around her when Jason's family arrived.  Stella smiled to moment GG lined their faces up and the love affair continued for the next week.  
Grandma Allene rescued Stella from my constant attempts to shove a pacifier in her mouth and inappropriate fashion choices (too hot and/or too cold).  I'm pretty sure she loved being cuddled and held while she napped, too.
THANK YOU MOMS FOR ALLOWING ME TO LEAVE STELLA WORRY FREE.  WE'RE ALL SO BLESSED!

1 comment:

Gardner's Compost said...

Thank you, Erica and Jason. It was just what this absentee grandma needed. If absence makes the heart grow fonder then my heart is growing more each day. Don't worry Stella - GG will be popping in soon!