Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wedding Goodness

Lauren, my long time friend and quintet partner (of course we were only 2/5s), married her sweetheart Dan yesterday. Here are some pictures from the happy day.
















This is Lauren and her dad coming down the aisle--totally gorgeous, although you can't exactly tell here. My cute date, Jason. And best friends Michelle, Erin and Melissa.

And next time when we're leaving the apartment and Jason tells me his middle name is "Boogie", I'll know he means business. He danced all night...only stopping for a delicious filet mignon and this incredbile warm chocolate cake with ice cream.

4 comments:

Marci + Dan said...

Love your dress Erica!

sterlingandbrandi said...

ditto on the dress

john said...

do my eyes fool me, or is that a bearded jason?

john said...

and the dress was nice, Erica.
don't want to be the only one not to mention that.